Book Tour!

To celebrate the launch of The Black Prism, Orbit is sending me on a book tour. I’ve been trying to put together a rider to rival some of these. I think I’ll demand Vegemite. I’m a simple man.

August 25(on-sale), 7:00 PM PDT

Borders #152
2605 SW Cedar Hills Blvd.
Beaverton OR 97005

Costco #97
13130 SE 84th Avenue
Clackamas OR 97015

***Updated***

September 7, 7:00 PM PDT

Powell’s Books Cedar Hills Crossing

3415 SW Cedar Hills Blvd.
Beaverton, OR 97005

www.powells.com

****UPDATED AGAIN****

September 25th, Noon PDT

Borders Store 512

4980 Stockdale Highway

Bakersfield, CA 93309

661-328-9800

****UPDATED ONE LAST TIME****

November 14th, 5:00 pm PST

Sci-Fi Authorfest IV

Powell’s Books Cedar Hills Crossing

3415 SW Cedar Hills Blvd.
Beaverton, OR 97005

www.powells.com

121 Responses to “Book Tour!”

1. Jason

Come to Pennsylvania! Either Philadelphia or Pittsburgh i’d be at which ever city you came to! Can’t for the follow up to the black prism!

2. Chris M

De Kalb/ Chicago Area Please!

3. Nina Marie

Come to the UK please…Manchester would be good.

4. Scott

No come to sunny old England!!!

5. Robert O

Dude, there are seriously no East Coast cities on this list. Sad Panda. Are you planning on doing another book tour later around the D.C. area?

*please*

6. Marc S

You should come do a tour in Canada!

7. Archtus

Please, master of the words, find your way to the frozen wasteland in the Midwest known as Wisconsin. Come to the Fox River Valley are or the Green Bay area. I have the NAT and the first of the Black Prism that needs your signature.

–Archtus

P.S: I’m sleepy. Up all night reading your books. Again. My words will be strange.

8. Amanda B.

Would you ever consider making it out to Chicago for a book signing? I introduced all my friends to your Night Angel series back in 2008 and a lot of them would love to get a chance to meet you. (Eventually I’m click that link to get a signed book.) Great writing and intriguing story as always.

• Katti B.

I second that, PLEASE come to Chicago!! I’ve never been to a book signing, you’d be my first!!

9. laura m

definatley come to the uk! Plymouth if poss.

10. Savannah

You should come to the Middle Tennessee area. I’m not sure how many people read your books here, but I know for a fact that I would love to meet you!

• Zachariah Lee Scouten

I would totally come. I would love to shake hands with the genius of the Night Angel Trilogy and now Lightbringer.

• Matt R.

Hey, I’m totaly in. but a little more north, say Nashville,TN or Lousville, KY

11. Sophie Thornton

When are you going to come to Australia?? You have to come soon so I can meet you!!!

• Alex

And your’e obviously a fan of vegemite, so why not come down and eat all the vegemite you want?

• Bettina

Yeah, come to Australia you have heaps of fans here and there is lots of Vegemite not to mention that Australia is just the best anyway.

12. Chris

I have been gone for the Air Force for six months, I get back and see that I have missed your San Francisco day. Today you’re in Bakersfield, too far for me to drive today… maybe you should make a quick stop in Fairfield on your way back home… you’ll have me there to praise you for as long as you want…

13. Steve

Come to Arizona!

14. peter

Please come to Philadelphia!!!!!

15. Rico

Why don’t you visit Germany in this “tour” i know that you have many fans here! Cause i promoted your previous books a little bit, by reading from it on air! (i’m moderator at europe’s biggest internetradio #Musik.fm 😉 )

16. Sean

Come to new orleans we will show you a good time in addition to having a book signing.

17. Shawn Pogue

Okay, i love your books they are amazing i just started the black prism two days ago and could not lift my eyes from it. I just now finished it and I definatly cannot wait until the next one. Just when is the next book coming out? Oh and If you could come to Tennessee area that would be amazing mainly around Claksville or Nashville. Clarksville is right next to Ft. Campbell so you could do a book signing for the soilders. That would be more plublicity for you among the soilders especially those who are about to go over seas and need something to distract them. One of the soilders I met at the museum they have (I was volunteering there) was reading the night angel trilagy. He said it was the third time he read it but he just loved reading it over and over missing small details each time. He left with the rest of his unit to Afghanistan (sorry terrible speller), so he would miss it unfortunatly. I have much more to say but i think i have rambled quite enough sorry to waste your time. If you want to talk more (would be great) my email is shawnlink32@hotmail.com. I love your my books both night angel trilogy and the black prism, i cant wait until the next one comes out.

18. brian graham

There are many dedicated followers of your pencraft in Atlanta, GA who would enjoy you coming to our city and signing books. Orlando was so close too. Please consider extending your book tour or have another one. Not only will I be in line with each of your novels and a furry costume for you to sign, I would gladly take you to Atlanta’s most sacred place: the Clermont Lounge. A place where strippers go to die!

Now you cannot say no.

Regards,
    Brian

19. Daryk Nunn

Come to Oklahoma!!!

20. charlie

What happened to the midwest? We aren’t a huge sink hole. I dont care which state, just one of them. Go there!

21. Rachael

Your books are so awesome:) I love your writing style, It is so original. Please please please come to Gainesville, FLl! Oh. In your extras from the Black Prisim where you stated “it has a map of course its good” I have always said the same thing. I always judge a book by its cover and look for maps. Hasn’t failed me yet 😉

22. Jared M. Hamilton

You should come to Jacksonville NC. I know a bunch of Marines here who would injoy your visit, myself included.

23. Tori

come to Massachusetts! it is full of people who love your books!! i just finished The Black Prism in 8 hours….more! more!

24. Richard

Do you ever come out to the Midwest or East. Sweet home Chicago loves Weeks!!

25. YER

DC is waiting for you =)

26. Dylan H.

Hey come to Ohio man you have pretty big fans in the northeastern part who would love to meet you

27. Aaron

COME TO KNOXVILLE TN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. emma c

Come to massachusettes! Boston is an amazing city and I know a lot of people who would love to see you there for a book signing.

29. Dudley

Dude come out to Australia, that would be awesome

30. Kat

It would be amazing if you came to Australia, meeting the man behind the novels I love would be such a delight!

31. Anna-Marie

Hey – your books are awesome just finished reading The Black Prism this morning, totally loved it was hooked by page ten.
    Hope you do a trip to Australia soon it would be awesome to meet you here in Sydney.
    Thanks for the hours of otherworld entertainment.

32. Scotty G

I would just like to take a moment to thank you for sharing your writings with us. I would of said works because I know sometimes they feel that way, but something that has created such joy and entertainment in soo many others aside from myself must not ever be considered such. I read approximately 3-4 books and week and without a doubt your pieces are among the best I have ver read in the genre. Thank you very much for letting us in to your world and sharing it with us. Please don’t ever stop.

Really, don’t, get back to the typewriter.

33. Anna

Nom seriously come to Sweden, Stockholm. I just finished The Black Prism and I’m dying for more! When will the next one come out? Now please? Hurry up! 😉

34. Ellen

Please come to australia.

35. Sebastian

Come to Minneapolis, Minnesota! It would make my year!

36. shane

would be amazing if you would come to canada, more specifically ontario even more specifically sudbury im an 18 year old student with some asperitions of becoming an author and i think it would be amazing to meet the author of my favorite trilogy…though im sorry to say i havnt had th chance to read black prism yet (hoping to get it from my dad for christmas lol) thanks for reading this and please do consider coming to canada some time on a tour there are tons of us here who would love to meet you

37. Nicole Bakirtjy

Any chance you could swing by Chicago? *puppy dog eyes* please?

• brent

My publisher is still putting together my tour schedule. I don’t know yet what cities are on this trip. I _think_ I’ll have that info in a couple weeks.